GENERAL HYGIENE PROTOCOLS POST COVID-19
- Training and constant practice of safety and hygiene protocols.
- Physical distance of at least 2 meters.
- The body temperature of all employees is taken upon arrival and
- Automatic antibacterial gel dispensers located at key points.
- Sanitizing mats in high contact areas.
- Hand washing at least every hour, for a minimum period of 20 seconds.
- Personal protection with authorized equipment
- We take the body temperature of each guest. (Income, Day Pass & Visits to the restaurant)
- We ask them to use the sanitizing mat, we invite them to wash their hands and we offer them antibacterial gel.
- Your bags are sanitized.
- We share with them all the safety and hygiene protocols.
- We sanitize all contact points after your check-in or check-out. as well as the sanitization of the rooms every day of your stay.